Are you in Ecommerce? Sell anything online? Well if you have an online store already we found some awesome simple tips for improving your revenue. Some of them may be “no brainers” but each are proven initiatives that will result in steady boosts in sales. If you don’t have your online store built yet, well we can help you get that done! Email us here for a free quote! We’d love to help. Check out the tips below:
- A Responsive website design: For any successful site, it is important to have a creative, attractive and responsive website design. This means that your website design must have all the basic designing techniques and lays emphasis on the color scheme, themes, images, content, and layout as well.
- Relevant content: Having a descriptive, keyword-rich content is beneficial to the visitors as well as to search engine results. The content should be relevant and consistent according to the products and services that you wish to promote on your website.
- Proper placement of shopping cart icon:When on a website, customers like keep a watch on the items they want to purchase and hence, its important to have a cart icon right in front of their eye. A proper area has to be created, where the number of items in the cart are clearly visible to the customers. The checkout data must also be clearly visible so that the customers have a swift shopping transition and payment experience.
- Optimize buttons for adding items to the cart: Adding ‘add to cart’ button on the given list of items offered to the customers is important. This kind of ‘call-to-action’ button is more direct and appealing. The immediate action to add products to the cart tends to pull positive responses from the shoppers resulting in an increase in the conversion rates.
- Organize product pages: Organizing the product pages plays a significant role in the development of a website. Customers always want to have pleasant shopping experience which is possible only if the product pages are well organized and offer an expansive range of goods under one roof. This helps customers make decisions promptly.
- Navigation: We must also ensure that the navigation links are correctly placed and help the visitors to go through the website quickly. We must try to reduce the complexity of the site, so as to make it more user-friendly
- Validation & Testing the website: To avoid any types of code issues, validation of the website as well as site testing needs to be done by using different browsers to ensure that the website load is excellent for all the visitors.
To read the entire original article click here: http://staugustine.com/interact/blog-post/twyher/2016-08-06/7-essential-web-development-tips-increase-online-sales#
If you’re interested in learning more about how we save our web and mobile development clients time and money, let’s set up a call to discuss your project! Get in touch below.